Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage and FaceTime failure

I’ve tried several times to activate my iMessage and FaceTime but seems unsuccessful. There was an iCloud account already on the phone. I logged that account out and logged in mine. Since then I have tried and tried but still not able to activate

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 4:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 4:42 PM

Qwecubrown wrote:

I’ve tried several times to activate my iMessage and FaceTime but seems unsuccessful. There was an iCloud account already on the phone. I logged that account out and logged in mine. Since then I have tried and tried but still not able to activate

Follow all steps here If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2021 4:42 PM in response to Qwecubrown

Qwecubrown wrote:

Follow all steps here If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

iMessage and FaceTime failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.