Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone protection

I keep getting messages popping up on my phone. What should I do?

I clocked on the link and was navigated to some application that I bought and I don’t know what to do next

it all looks suspicious

Please help!

thank you,

Irina

iPhone 6, iOS 11

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 7:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 8:32 PM

Are you seeing something as shown in the pic below? This is neither a hack nor a virus. It is spam and you can get rid of it. Read below...

Then probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2021 8:32 PM in response to Irina4224

Are you seeing something as shown in the pic below? This is neither a hack nor a virus. It is spam and you can get rid of it. Read below...

Then probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

iPhone protection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.