Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen time and family sharing

Is there a way to turn on screen time for just me to see and not share it in family sharing? I am an adult, so it allows me to turn screen time off, but I want to have it on for just me to see.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 10:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 10:47 PM

Hi,lauren-eliza_, I am happy to help you here so you want the screen time is just can be see by you right?there is a screen time limit settings and it is not family sharing,you can use it only for yourself, photo👇

If I get it wrong I think you don’t want people to go in to the settings > [your name]>family sharing >screen time? Then go to the screen time limit in the photo and go to Content & Privacy Restrictions>Scroll down>Account changes>set it as don’t allow,then you can only set the family sharing by using screen time password and set account change to allow to change the family sharing screen time

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2021 10:47 PM in response to lauren-eliza_

Hi,lauren-eliza_, I am happy to help you here so you want the screen time is just can be see by you right?there is a screen time limit settings and it is not family sharing,you can use it only for yourself, photo👇

If I get it wrong I think you don’t want people to go in to the settings > [your name]>family sharing >screen time? Then go to the screen time limit in the photo and go to Content & Privacy Restrictions>Scroll down>Account changes>set it as don’t allow,then you can only set the family sharing by using screen time password and set account change to allow to change the family sharing screen time

Screen time and family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.