Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 11 pro battery percentage stuck at %1

My battery Is charging & shows fully charged , but when I use it for 10-15 minutes the battery indicator drops rapidly down to 1%. about 10 hours then dies.

My BATTERY HEALTH is : %81

I also Restart. Volume up, volume down then sleep/wake button. Slide to power off.

I am currently have ios 14.4.1

I always using the original charging cable

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 11:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 12:55 AM

You may have a poor battery condition which cannot provide sufficient power for peak performance. You have 81% for Maximum Capacity in Battery Health. Also note what is written under Peak Performance. If your battery's Maximum Capacity shows a value of 80% or less then it has gone through its lifecycle and therefore should be replaced, according to Apple. You are at 81% and I consider that close enough.

You can have your iPhone 11 Pro examined at the Apple Store or an Authorized Service Center when they open or contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2021 12:55 AM in response to shamila256

You may have a poor battery condition which cannot provide sufficient power for peak performance. You have 81% for Maximum Capacity in Battery Health. Also note what is written under Peak Performance. If your battery's Maximum Capacity shows a value of 80% or less then it has gone through its lifecycle and therefore should be replaced, according to Apple. You are at 81% and I consider that close enough.

You can have your iPhone 11 Pro examined at the Apple Store or an Authorized Service Center when they open or contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

Apr 20, 2021 11:37 AM in response to shamila256

the same problem happened to me after I updated the IOS to 14.2.2,

I was advised to wait for 14.5 because it seems to be a software issue because if it was the battery, it wouldn't last like 10 hours on 1%

I hope that to be the case because I'm very worried,

I have only access to Dubai and Turkey, which only Dubai has authorized providers, and the US AppStore online support told me there's no guarantee for your iPhone 11por to stay waterproof after changing the battery or being opened by those authorized providers, and due to corona limitation, it's not easy to travel to Europe or US, despite the cost !!

So please anyone help if you know anything regarding this.

I'm very disappointed because I bought this iPhone 11pro and  AirPods pro one year ago, and my AirPods pro didn't work after 11 days,

I replaced them in Dubai under the warranty and the new one recently has a mic problem and they said the 90 days is over.

so I have paid lots of money and now I have an iPhone who stuck at 1% and an AirPods pro which doesn't work

if anyone from apple read this, please kindly advise or help.

iphone 11 pro battery percentage stuck at %1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.