Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My icons/font are now too small, despite font size at max and in zoom mode, following the apple 14.4.1 update. I have an iphone 8.

My icons/font are now too small, despite font size at max and in zoom mode, following the apple 14.4.1 update. I have an iphone 8.

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 8:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 2:06 PM

Hello Guvnah_ca,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that the icons and fonts on your iPhone are extremely small. We see that you have tried making adjustments on the iPhone without results. We would recommend taking a look at the following support articles to make sure you haven't missed anything to address the sizing of the fonts and icons.

Adjust the display and text size on iPhone - Apple Support

Change the font size on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If these articles do not resolve the issue, then get back to us and we can go from there.

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2021 2:06 PM in response to Guvnah_ca

Hello Guvnah_ca,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that the icons and fonts on your iPhone are extremely small. We see that you have tried making adjustments on the iPhone without results. We would recommend taking a look at the following support articles to make sure you haven't missed anything to address the sizing of the fonts and icons.

Adjust the display and text size on iPhone - Apple Support

Change the font size on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If these articles do not resolve the issue, then get back to us and we can go from there.

Best regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.