Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blurry Camera

I have a MacBook Air Catalina (Version 10.15.7). My camera is very blurry when I use it on any app. I have made sure that it is clean and used it in a lit environment.

What should I do?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 3:24 PM

When you state 'Super Blurry" then do you mean that it is Out of Focus or do you mean that the Resolution is low? If you meant that the camera is Out of Focus then you should have your MacBook Air examined for defects at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center. If you mean that the Resolution is too low then that MAY BE normal when compared to higher models of a MacBook. This is because your MacBook Air has a camera that records at 720P Resolution. Although still considered as High Definition, it is at the lower end of the HD spectrum.

Ax

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2021 3:24 PM in response to macbookaircatalina

When you state 'Super Blurry" then do you mean that it is Out of Focus or do you mean that the Resolution is low? If you meant that the camera is Out of Focus then you should have your MacBook Air examined for defects at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center. If you mean that the Resolution is too low then that MAY BE normal when compared to higher models of a MacBook. This is because your MacBook Air has a camera that records at 720P Resolution. Although still considered as High Definition, it is at the lower end of the HD spectrum.

Ax

Blurry Camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.