Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you remove apps from I pad pro

How do I remove apps from my I pad pro?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 9:56 AM

If you are experiencing difficulties with removing Apps from your iPad, you need to check your ScreenTime restrictions:

Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow

How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2021 9:56 AM in response to KELDOL12

If you are experiencing difficulties with removing Apps from your iPad, you need to check your ScreenTime restrictions:

Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow

How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support

How do you remove apps from I pad pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.