Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

email issue with ATT account

I had an update Sierra today and now mail will not connect to the ATT server to get email. I tried signing in on the internet directly and my account and password works. I keep getting a promo for my password, how ever it is not working.

I'm not sure if this is an issue with two level verification to log in to my ATT account.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 10:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 11:10 AM

kavin84 wrote:

I had an update Sierra today and now mail will not connect to the ATT server to get email. I tried signing in on the internet directly and my account and password works. I keep getting a promo for my password, how ever it is not working.
I'm not sure if this is an issue with two level verification to log in to my ATT account.

Have you contacted AT&T about your issue with their mail account, I know some accounts are requiring app specific password.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2021 11:10 AM in response to kavin84

kavin84 wrote:

Have you contacted AT&T about your issue with their mail account, I know some accounts are requiring app specific password.

email issue with ATT account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.