Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone XR is blocked

Can somebody help me, my Iphone is blocked and I'va tryd everything I could find on internet.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 12:53 PM

If you don't care about losing all of your data, there's one last resort; erasing via Find My.

WARNING: This process will erase all data on your iPhone.

If you have a backup of your iPhone, you can recover some of your data later by restoring your iPhone.

1. Go to iCloud on your computer.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID
  3. Click "Find iPhone", ignore the 2-step verification completely.
  4. Select the iPhone XR you'd like to erase.
  5. Click "Erase iPhone"
  6. Click "Erase"

Your iPhone should begin the process of erasing itself. Please plug in your iPhone once the process starts so it does not run out of battery while erasing, which could cause a malfunction.

After the process is complete, you may need to enter your passcode or sign in to your Apple ID to set up the iPhone again.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2021 12:53 PM in response to risma145

If you don't care about losing all of your data, there's one last resort; erasing via Find My.

WARNING: This process will erase all data on your iPhone.

If you have a backup of your iPhone, you can recover some of your data later by restoring your iPhone.

1. Go to iCloud on your computer.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID
  3. Click "Find iPhone", ignore the 2-step verification completely.
  4. Select the iPhone XR you'd like to erase.
  5. Click "Erase iPhone"
  6. Click "Erase"

Your iPhone should begin the process of erasing itself. Please plug in your iPhone once the process starts so it does not run out of battery while erasing, which could cause a malfunction.

After the process is complete, you may need to enter your passcode or sign in to your Apple ID to set up the iPhone again.

Iphone XR is blocked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.