Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

canceling a subscription

I’m having a problem canceling a subscription

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 4:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 4:19 PM

Still can’t cancel the subscription the Lincoln Club member subscription. That’s no option to cancel. Yet below it says - select an option to resubscribe. I had cancelled it approx, 10 days ago but I was charged $6.99 today by apple. Please help. I want to cancel the subscription and would like a refund. It would have renewed on 3/28/21. Thank you for your assistance.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2021 4:19 PM in response to lilady06

Still can’t cancel the subscription the Lincoln Club member subscription. That’s no option to cancel. Yet below it says - select an option to resubscribe. I had cancelled it approx, 10 days ago but I was charged $6.99 today by apple. Please help. I want to cancel the subscription and would like a refund. It would have renewed on 3/28/21. Thank you for your assistance.

Mar 10, 2021 4:08 PM in response to lilady06

Please see the following article. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

Please keep in mind that once you cancel a subscription, it stays active until the end of the billing cycle.

One way of knowing it is cancelled, when you look at the subscription, you will see "expires on" rather than "next billing date."

You will also notice that the red "cancel subscription" button will have been removed.

canceling a subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.