Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

somehow an all day meeting appeared in outlook calendar on my iphone but not on any other device that I have outlook. It is everyday for the next two weeks. How do I delete it. Also there is a little blue dot at the beginning of each days notice

somehow an all day meeting appeared in outlook calendar on my iphone but not on any other device that I have outlook. It is everyday for the next two weeks. How do I delete it. Also there is a little blue dot at the beginning of each days notice

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 7:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 7:48 PM

Hi! It sounds like you may have a rogue account creating calendar spam. Go to Settings-->>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if the rogue calendar is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Good luck!

Nicole M.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.