Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I extend warranty of my iphone

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 9:02 PM

2 replies

Mar 10, 2021 9:07 PM in response to muzamil242

Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support

Buy an AppleCare plan

Most Apple devices come with a limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. If your device is eligible, you can buy an AppleCare+ plan or an AppleCare Protection Plan for additional coverage.

Buy an AppleCare plan online

Choose your Apple device for an AppleCare plan on our website:

Buy an AppleCare plan on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Open Settings.
    2. Tap General > About.
    3. Tap AppleCare+ Coverage Available and follow the onscreen instructions to choose and buy AppleCare+.

You might not see this option on your device depending on your country or region. Buy a plan online if you have an eligible device.

Choose your location and get to know more --> AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone

Check if your Country is eligible for Apple Care Plans, know it here--> Legal - AppleCare Protection Plan - Apple

Mar 10, 2021 9:07 PM in response to muzamil242

You have 60 days from the date of purchase of your iPhone 12 to purchase AppleCare+. You can open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ Subscriptions: If AppleCare+ is still available for your iPhone then it will state so and you can purchase it. If the opportunity has expired (past 60 days) then it will be in the Expired section.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.