Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I place hidden photos in an album? I have tried doing this out the pictures wouldn’t appear in the album.

How can I place hidden photos in an album? I have tried doing this out the pictures wouldn’t appear in the album.

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 12:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 12:51 AM

You will not be able to create a separate Album with a designated name for the Hidden photos. When you hide photos then the hidden photos will automatically be placed in the Hidden Photos Album (album created by iOS, macOS, iPadOS etc.).

For your reference, here is how to ➔ Hide photos on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2021 12:51 AM in response to dio_go_

You will not be able to create a separate Album with a designated name for the Hidden photos. When you hide photos then the hidden photos will automatically be placed in the Hidden Photos Album (album created by iOS, macOS, iPadOS etc.).

For your reference, here is how to ➔ Hide photos on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.