Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I connect my iPad to this account

How do I connect my iPad to this device using Bluetooth or can it be done in another way. Thanks

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 3:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 3:06 AM

What, specifically, are you attempting to achieve by pairing an [assumed] iPhone and iPad over a Bluetooth connection? Are you attempting pairing of iPhone and iPad, or iPad and some other device?

Whilst it is technically possible to do so, for the majority of applications, Bluetooth pairing of an iPad and iPhone is entirely pointless. If your intention is to use Cellular Hotspot features of your iPhone, this link is optimally achieved using the native WiFi hotspot connection - this being a largely automated process. Hotspot connections over WiFi offer substantially greater throughput, range and reliability.

If you are attempting something else, with a better understanding of your objectives, additional or specific guidance can be provided.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2021 3:06 AM in response to Perseverance47

What, specifically, are you attempting to achieve by pairing an [assumed] iPhone and iPad over a Bluetooth connection? Are you attempting pairing of iPhone and iPad, or iPad and some other device?

Whilst it is technically possible to do so, for the majority of applications, Bluetooth pairing of an iPad and iPhone is entirely pointless. If your intention is to use Cellular Hotspot features of your iPhone, this link is optimally achieved using the native WiFi hotspot connection - this being a largely automated process. Hotspot connections over WiFi offer substantially greater throughput, range and reliability.

If you are attempting something else, with a better understanding of your objectives, additional or specific guidance can be provided.

How do I connect my iPad to this account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.