Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change the relative widths of the list of emails on the left hand side of my iPad screen and the message panel on the right so that an invitation to join a Zoom meeting appears on one line and can be logged into>en

How can I change the relative widths of the list of emails on the left hand side of my iPad screen and the message panel on the right so that an invitation to join a Zoom meeting appears on one line and can be logged into

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 5:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 5:36 AM

The Mail App Sidebar is a fixed size. Whilst the Sidebar can either be shown or hidden, its relative size is not configurable.

Apple do invite constructive feedback, comments and feature requests via their product feedback pages:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

2 replies

How can I change the relative widths of the list of emails on the left hand side of my iPad screen and the message panel on the right so that an invitation to join a Zoom meeting appears on one line and can be logged into>en

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.