Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I connect my Apple Watch to my iPhone if I have a different provider?

Can I connect my Apple Watch to my iPhone if I have services with another company

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 9:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 9:31 AM

Do you have a GPS +Cellular Watch? Is that what you are referring to? If you have a GPS + Cellular Watch and wish to activae the cellular on the Watch, it has to be with the same cellular carrier as the iPhone, and the carrier has to support the Apple Watch. Otherwise, if you have a GPS only Watch, you can pair it with your iPhone and use it whenever you have the iPhone close by. See this, Use Apple Watch without its paired iPhone - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2021 9:31 AM in response to leonora97

Do you have a GPS +Cellular Watch? Is that what you are referring to? If you have a GPS + Cellular Watch and wish to activae the cellular on the Watch, it has to be with the same cellular carrier as the iPhone, and the carrier has to support the Apple Watch. Otherwise, if you have a GPS only Watch, you can pair it with your iPhone and use it whenever you have the iPhone close by. See this, Use Apple Watch without its paired iPhone - Apple Support

Can I connect my Apple Watch to my iPhone if I have a different provider?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.