Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay email and address

I recently made a purchase online using my apple ID and the email and address used were not current. Therefor I did not receive a receipt as the email was invalid. My account is up to date and doesn't show the old addresses anywhere.

Why did apple pay use the old addresses? How can I be sure this doesn't happen again?

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 10:16 AM

Address changes - this works for your physical address and email address. Just select the correct one when following these steps.

on iPhone

1. Go to settings>Wallet & Apple Pay>transaction defaults>address - update as needed
  2. Go to Wallet app>tap on any card>tap three dots in corner>tap address - edit as needed for all cards
  3. Go to settings>Apple ID (your name at the top)>payment & shipping>address - edit as needed.

on Mac

open Music>select iTunes Store on the left menu>go to the bottom where it says account>sign in>address - change as needed.

on PC

open iTunes and the rest of the instructions should be the same as for Mac.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2021 10:16 AM in response to KTCBergs

Address changes - this works for your physical address and email address. Just select the correct one when following these steps.

on iPhone

1. Go to settings>Wallet & Apple Pay>transaction defaults>address - update as needed
  2. Go to Wallet app>tap on any card>tap three dots in corner>tap address - edit as needed for all cards
  3. Go to settings>Apple ID (your name at the top)>payment & shipping>address - edit as needed.

on Mac

open Music>select iTunes Store on the left menu>go to the bottom where it says account>sign in>address - change as needed.

on PC

open iTunes and the rest of the instructions should be the same as for Mac.

Apple Pay email and address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.