Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music and wifi

Oonly way I can use Apple Music is to use my cell service and hotspot. When I switch to my wifi both Apple Music and App Store stop working. what's the deal?

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 3:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 3:34 PM

45revolut1on Said:

"Apple Music and wifi: Oonly way I can use Apple Music is to use my cell service and hotspot. When I switch to my wifi both Apple Music and App Store stop working. what's the deal?"

-------

Restart your Router.

Made any major changes to your network or your Mac recently? Try powering off your router for 30 seconds, and then powering it back on. See if this then works.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2021 3:34 PM in response to 45revolut1on

45revolut1on Said:

"Apple Music and wifi: Oonly way I can use Apple Music is to use my cell service and hotspot. When I switch to my wifi both Apple Music and App Store stop working. what's the deal?"

-------

Restart your Router.

Made any major changes to your network or your Mac recently? Try powering off your router for 30 seconds, and then powering it back on. See if this then works.

Apple Music and wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.