Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long do I hold the home button

How do I hold the home button for recovery mode

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 8:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 9:09 AM

Looking at that image - and the damage suffered to the iPad - it is highly unlikely that the iPad will be recoverable to an operational state.

You will need to simultaneously press-and-hold both the Top and Home buttons until the Apple logo appears - and continue to hold both buttons. When you see the Connect to iTunes prompt, you can release both buttons.

If the iPad fails to power-up and initially show the Apple logo, the iPad is dead.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2021 9:09 AM in response to Logan08fisher

Looking at that image - and the damage suffered to the iPad - it is highly unlikely that the iPad will be recoverable to an operational state.

You will need to simultaneously press-and-hold both the Top and Home buttons until the Apple logo appears - and continue to hold both buttons. When you see the Connect to iTunes prompt, you can release both buttons.

If the iPad fails to power-up and initially show the Apple logo, the iPad is dead.

How long do I hold the home button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.