Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness app is not synced with Activity app

Information about my activity is not available in the Fitness app on the iPhone and can only be viewed on the Apple Watch. Fitness app on the phone shows message that I need to set up Activity on my Apple Watch, but it is already set up on the Apple Watch

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 11:04 PM

6 replies

Mar 15, 2021 11:50 AM in response to lakomaya

Hi lakomaya,

Thank you for these additional details. We recommend updating your devices if you haven’t. While it isn't inherently assured that an update will resolve the issue, updating to the latest version of iOS and watchOS can help isolate potential software issues. Kindly secure a backup and update.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update your Apple Watch

Did you unpair the Apple Watch before restoring your iPhone?

Please keep us posted.

Cheers!

Mar 14, 2021 9:41 AM in response to lakomaya

Hi lakomaya,

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you with your Apple Watch. You can count on us to do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are experiencing issues viewing your Activity details on your companion iPhone.

We’d like to gather additional details that may help us be in a better position to assist you.

Is the issue isolate to the Activity app? Are you able to sync other information between devices? For example, are you able to ping your iPhone from the Apple Watch?

Also, did you reset or restore your iPhone recently?

Please keep us posted.

Take care!

Fitness app is not synced with Activity app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.