Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update Apple ID

ive just got a new iPhone 11. It’s asking to update Apple ID and when I enter my password it tells me to click continue, but it won’t allow my to click.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 8:06 AM

Hi there Davelb989,

It sounds like you're being prompted to update your Apple ID on your new iPhone 11, and you're unable to tap to continue. Thanks for connecting with us in Apple Support Communities. We're glad you're here, and we can help.

Let's begin by restarting your iPhone with the steps here:

Restart your iPhone

If that doesn't seem to help, and your iPhone doesn't appear to be responding to your touch, follow the steps to force restart your iPhone here:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

If the issue persists, let us know exactly what the alert says prompting you to update your Apple ID, and provide any additional details about what happens when you try. We'll take a closer look from there.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2021 8:06 AM in response to Davelb989

Hi there Davelb989,

It sounds like you're being prompted to update your Apple ID on your new iPhone 11, and you're unable to tap to continue. Thanks for connecting with us in Apple Support Communities. We're glad you're here, and we can help.

Let's begin by restarting your iPhone with the steps here:

Restart your iPhone

If that doesn't seem to help, and your iPhone doesn't appear to be responding to your touch, follow the steps to force restart your iPhone here:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

If the issue persists, let us know exactly what the alert says prompting you to update your Apple ID, and provide any additional details about what happens when you try. We'll take a closer look from there.

Cheers.

Update Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.