Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hacked iPhone

I think someone hacked my iPhone while i was on the phone with someone who i thought was an Amazon tech but wasn't. Can you please help me and make sure my phone is safe from people trying to hack into it.

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 1:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 1:58 PM

Did the scammer you were talking to have you install anything on your phone, or log into a website? If not your phone is not at risk. If you did either then you need to restore your phone to factory settings→Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support. And if you gave them your Apple ID and password change the password immediately, and add 2 factor authentication to your Apple ID if it doesn’t have it already:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2021 1:58 PM in response to C_abrams

Did the scammer you were talking to have you install anything on your phone, or log into a website? If not your phone is not at risk. If you did either then you need to restore your phone to factory settings→Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support. And if you gave them your Apple ID and password change the password immediately, and add 2 factor authentication to your Apple ID if it doesn’t have it already:

hacked iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.