Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello guys! Which app should i use to modify videos on my MacBook Air

Which app should I use to modify videos on my MacBook Air

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 3:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 1:35 PM

Gt996 wrote:

hello! Anyone can help me? My Mac book air doesn’t start, it just open a black page with a little window to connect at the wi-fi and I tried to connect but It doesn’t work

Start your own thread, please. That your question also involves a “MacBook Air is unrelated to this video editing question. Mixed questions tend to get confusing. And you won’t be able to close out this thread.

In your new question, please post a picture of the Wi-Fi display that you’re encountering, as it’s not one that’s immediately familiar.

Here (blue text) are the usual startup icons, none of which seem to match what you’re describing.

If your Mac doesn't start up all the way - Apple Support

If this is your Wi-Fi, reboot your router and try again. And also check whether other devices on your Wi-Fi are also having issues.

Try starting in Safe Mode, too.

If this Mac is managed for you by your employer or by some other organization, contact them for assistance, too.

I’ll watch for your new posting.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2021 1:35 PM in response to Gt996

Gt996 wrote:

hello! Anyone can help me? My Mac book air doesn’t start, it just open a black page with a little window to connect at the wi-fi and I tried to connect but It doesn’t work

Start your own thread, please. That your question also involves a “MacBook Air is unrelated to this video editing question. Mixed questions tend to get confusing. And you won’t be able to close out this thread.

In your new question, please post a picture of the Wi-Fi display that you’re encountering, as it’s not one that’s immediately familiar.

Here (blue text) are the usual startup icons, none of which seem to match what you’re describing.

If your Mac doesn't start up all the way - Apple Support

If this is your Wi-Fi, reboot your router and try again. And also check whether other devices on your Wi-Fi are also having issues.

Try starting in Safe Mode, too.

If this Mac is managed for you by your employer or by some other organization, contact them for assistance, too.

I’ll watch for your new posting.

hello guys! Which app should i use to modify videos on my MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.