Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how i use some android app in apple ipaid

I am a new user of apple tell me about I can use some android local apps in paid? thanks

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 10:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 10:40 PM

You don't.

iOS/iPadOS and Google Android are two entirely different operating systems

You need to check the iOS App Store to see if there are iOS versions of Google Android apps, and if there are and the apps are paid apps, you will need to pay for these, again, for use on an iPad running iPadOS.

If you find iOS/iPadOS versions of apps that were free on Google Android, then they should be free apps on iOS/iPadOS, as well.

Best of Luck to You!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2021 10:40 PM in response to johanthomas123

You don't.

You need to check the iOS App Store to see if there are iOS versions of Google Android apps, and if there are and the apps are paid apps, you will need to pay for these, again, for use on an iPad running iPadOS.

If you find iOS/iPadOS versions of apps that were free on Google Android, then they should be free apps on iOS/iPadOS, as well.

Best of Luck to You!

Mar 13, 2021 10:50 PM in response to MichelPM

MichelPM wrote:

You don't.

Best of Luck to You!

thanks

how i use some android app in apple ipaid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.