Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I redeem oder country iTunes card as a developer

want to be redeeming oder country iTunes card for business, how can apple help me to do that ?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 1:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 6:42 AM

If you're an official Apple developer there must be ways to manage payments as part of that. You'd have to check your developer payment system but I would be surprised if customers could pay with gift cards directly. They would need to redeem them and then use their Apple ID balance to pay you through Apple's system.

If you're not an official Apple developer than you have to follow guidelines for general users. You cannot redeem gift cards from another country.

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201195

-->

"You can't redeem Apple Gift Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards outside of the country or region of purchase."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2021 6:42 AM in response to ifediogor

If you're an official Apple developer there must be ways to manage payments as part of that. You'd have to check your developer payment system but I would be surprised if customers could pay with gift cards directly. They would need to redeem them and then use their Apple ID balance to pay you through Apple's system.

If you're not an official Apple developer than you have to follow guidelines for general users. You cannot redeem gift cards from another country.

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201195

-->

"You can't redeem Apple Gift Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards outside of the country or region of purchase."

how can I redeem oder country iTunes card as a developer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.