Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Doesn’t work iMessage

Hello, my name is Sasha. I write you because my iPhone doesn’t want to activate iMessage and FaceTime. However, my there is money on the phone and everything is included.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 2:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 2:17 AM

Please Contact your mobile phone network or carrier. Some networks need to activate this from their side  

It might take up to 24 hours to activate iMessage & FaceTime. If the issue continues after 24 hours

1. Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS
  2. If you're using an iPhone, contact your carrier to make sure that you can send and receive SMS messages.
  3. If your iPhone is used with a carrier not found in the wireless carrier articles make sure you can send and receive international SMS.
  4. Contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2021 2:17 AM in response to sshabnd

Please Contact your mobile phone network or carrier. Some networks need to activate this from their side  

It might take up to 24 hours to activate iMessage & FaceTime. If the issue continues after 24 hours

1. Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS
  2. If you're using an iPhone, contact your carrier to make sure that you can send and receive SMS messages.
  3. If your iPhone is used with a carrier not found in the wireless carrier articles make sure you can send and receive international SMS.
  4. Contact Apple Support.

Doesn’t work iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.