Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase online and pickup in another country

I'd like to buy a MacBook Pro for my son, who lives in Hong Kong. I live in the USA. How can I do that?

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 8:09 AM

Apple does not deliver outside of the country of sale. To deliver in Hong Kong, you would need to BUY in Hong Kong, using a payment method acceptable for Hong Kong.

NB> Apple Hong Kong is one of a few countries that does NOT provide a 14-day free return policy. Be sure you buy enough RAM and Storage for the LIFE of the product -- it cannot be upgraded later, and you can not exchange it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2021 8:09 AM in response to Arthur Hochner

Apple does not deliver outside of the country of sale. To deliver in Hong Kong, you would need to BUY in Hong Kong, using a payment method acceptable for Hong Kong.

NB> Apple Hong Kong is one of a few countries that does NOT provide a 14-day free return policy. Be sure you buy enough RAM and Storage for the LIFE of the product -- it cannot be upgraded later, and you can not exchange it.

Purchase online and pickup in another country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.