Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change security questions

Where can I find how to change security questions? I am having a difficult time looking that up on this page.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 7:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 10:40 AM

If you know the current answers.

Apple ID security questions.

If you forgot the current answers.

Apple ID - If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions.      

4 replies

Mar 13, 2021 11:46 AM in response to Eric Root

I ran into this thread and wanted to mention that my account has been compromised and there is someone else's name on my AppleID account. I see that other name in my computer preferences. I do not how that happened, but there seems to be another cell phone also. So, even knowing my appleID and password, I can't get to pass the security questions because I run into a loop. Since I do not know the current question answers I am told that I will get a verification code to my phone. That code never reaches me. So I get stuck. Apple Support could not help me and was told to create a new AppleID!!! Great.

Mar 13, 2021 12:12 PM in response to Eric Root

No, that does not help. If I reset the password, I do get a reset password email and get to change it. When I enter to the account with my AppleID and new password, I am asked to respond the security questions. My responses to the questions are not accepted. If I proceed to reset my questions, I am supposedly sent a verification code that never reached my phone. In fact, the systems says, a code has been set to Jose's iPhone. I am not Jose and I do not own an iPhone. Apple Support's solution is to create a new AppleID. I do not ming doing that, but I need to create a new email just for that, which is ridiculous.

Change security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.