Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 6 devices on my account I need to find out which ones I no longer need due to upgraded devices how would delete them

How do you know which device is the right one

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 10:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 11:30 AM

Check this Remove a device from Find My iPhone on iCloud.com - Apple Support

The ones you use are going to show last time seen so you'll know they are the one you use. The other ones are probably be Ok for you to remove.

But don't worry, if you disconnect one by mistake, when you use it, it'll ask you to sign back in and when you do that you're back in the game.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2021 11:30 AM in response to Laughlin8902

Check this Remove a device from Find My iPhone on iCloud.com - Apple Support

The ones you use are going to show last time seen so you'll know they are the one you use. The other ones are probably be Ok for you to remove.

But don't worry, if you disconnect one by mistake, when you use it, it'll ask you to sign back in and when you do that you're back in the game.

I have 6 devices on my account I need to find out which ones I no longer need due to upgraded devices how would delete them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.