Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete an app from my watch?

How do I delete an app from my Apple watch?

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 3:32 PM

How to delete apps from the  Watch -

If you have the watch apps set in the grid view, you delete them the same way you delete them from the iPhone; press an app until they all start jiggling and an X appears on the ones that you can delete. Tap the X and confirm to delete.

If the apps are in the list view, swipe left on the app and tap the trash can, then confirm to delete.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2.3; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3.2; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4.1; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.;  HomePods, audioOS 14.4.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2021 3:32 PM in response to BojoB

How to delete apps from the  Watch -

If you have the watch apps set in the grid view, you delete them the same way you delete them from the iPhone; press an app until they all start jiggling and an X appears on the ones that you can delete. Tap the X and confirm to delete.

If the apps are in the list view, swipe left on the app and tap the trash can, then confirm to delete.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2.3; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3.2; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4.1; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.;  HomePods, audioOS 14.4.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

How do I delete an app from my watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.