Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad screen recorder

was wondering if there was a way of sending the screen recording file to an alternate location besides photos? do i need to get a different recorder and if so, any suggestions?

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 12:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 1:05 AM

No, not to my knowledge, but you can "send/share/copy/move/export" that video from Photos app by selecting it and tapping on the square box with arrow up (bottom left corner), and choosing the destination.

There are also 3rd party apps on App Store, but I never tried them. Since many of them are free, you can give them a shot.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2021 1:05 AM in response to SpankyMcDuff

No, not to my knowledge, but you can "send/share/copy/move/export" that video from Photos app by selecting it and tapping on the square box with arrow up (bottom left corner), and choosing the destination.

There are also 3rd party apps on App Store, but I never tried them. Since many of them are free, you can give them a shot.

Regards

Giulio

ipad screen recorder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.