Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help I bought this iCloud lock phone scenod hand

Help unlocking this second hand iPhone

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 9:55 AM

You have run into an Activation Lock. This lock can only be removed if you have the credentials that the iPhone is asking for. It should give you a hint of the Apple ID and you need to input the password. You bought the iPhone secondhand and therefore you will need to contact the original owner/seller of the iPhone to provide the credentials to you. There is no way around this. You can attempt to return that iPhone and try and get your money back.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2021 9:55 AM in response to leroy122

You have run into an Activation Lock. This lock can only be removed if you have the credentials that the iPhone is asking for. It should give you a hint of the Apple ID and you need to input the password. You bought the iPhone secondhand and therefore you will need to contact the original owner/seller of the iPhone to provide the credentials to you. There is no way around this. You can attempt to return that iPhone and try and get your money back.

Axel F.

I need help I bought this iCloud lock phone scenod hand

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.