Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps: Google classroom, Microsoft word and Zoom

I’m having issues with some apps on my new iPad Pro. On google classroom i can’t open the documents i want to mark up. It’s just a black screen. On Microsoft word i can’t access the Irish keyboard to put in ‘fadas’ ( an accent over the vowels) i think this may be because i am pressing the wrong key on the magic keyboard (alt Gr equivalent on MacBook).

Also when i am using zoom is it possible to have the same features as laptop. Mainly break out rooms and the setting with the 3 dots in the top right hand corner of each participant with the option to mute, remove and send to waiting room etc.??? All or any help greatly appreciated. I love my news iPad but not knowing how to get around the above features is a game changer for me. Am i right in thinking these are all just settings issues??

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 8:11 PM

I suggest you contact Apple support via the contact support link located at the upper right hand corner of every Webpage of these Apple support communities

OR

by installing and using the Apple Support app found in the iOS App Store.

Tap the iOS App Store link below.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/apple-support/id1130498044

Best of Luck to You!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2021 8:11 PM in response to grainne114

I suggest you contact Apple support via the contact support link located at the upper right hand corner of every Webpage of these Apple support communities

OR

by installing and using the Apple Support app found in the iOS App Store.

Tap the iOS App Store link below.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/apple-support/id1130498044

Best of Luck to You!

Apps: Google classroom, Microsoft word and Zoom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.