Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset password

I would like to set up a new password

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 7:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 7:29 PM

Roxyescobar08 Said:

"Reset password: I would like to set up a new password."

-------

Keep a Copy Handy:

To be certain that you do not forget this, be certain to keep a handwritten, hardcopy of this password. Store it in a private location that only you are aware of, and only you have access to. Do not share it with anyone whomsoever, for Security & Privacy purposes.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2021 7:29 PM in response to Roxyescobar08

Roxyescobar08 Said:

"Reset password: I would like to set up a new password."

-------

Keep a Copy Handy:

To be certain that you do not forget this, be certain to keep a handwritten, hardcopy of this password. Store it in a private location that only you are aware of, and only you have access to. Do not share it with anyone whomsoever, for Security & Privacy purposes.

Mar 15, 2021 7:08 PM in response to Roxyescobar08

Password for what? If you are referring to the 4-digit passcode to enter the lock screen, you have to restore the device to remove the one you forgot. If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If you are referring to your Apple ID password, you need to use the information here. If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Something else, please explain.

Reset password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.