Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I redeem my Apple gift card

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 1:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 1:54 AM

Redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

Redeem a gift card on your computer · Peel or gently scratch off the label on the back of the gift card to reveal a 16-digit code that starts .

2 replies

Apr 13, 2021 8:56 PM in response to SravanKrA

Looong story short here. I don't own an apple product. Nor have ever had one. Let alone want to own one but me and my family were looking to get us a rent to own house and this lady said needed deposit and first months rent. So we went to the store and put 500 and 250 on a apple gift. My step dad gave his to her then said we could go to the house and check it out. So we did.. When we came back home she said 'now i need the other one before you get the keys' longer story short she had us goin in someones home she was trying to sell to us when it was not...

I should be able to get a refund on my gift card that i was scammed into that i cant even use.. I wish someone could help me on this ..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.