Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Download History

I need help:

my son downloaded an inappropriate app on his iPhone. He deleted it. If he pulls up the app in the App Store it shows the cloud with the down arrow indicating it’s been downloaded before. Question: how can I know if he has downloaded it again and deleted it? I worry he’s downloading the app deleting it and reinstalling it while he’s at school. Is there a way to see a log of each date and time he’s downloaded an application?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 5:57 PM

There isn't a download history to my knowledge from using Apple products since 1984.

There is only a Purchase History documenting when content was originally bought. That is available in the user's account details for the iTunes Store in the Music app.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2.3; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3.2; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4.1; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.;  HomePods, audioOS 14.4.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2021 5:57 PM in response to HispanicTitan

There isn't a download history to my knowledge from using Apple products since 1984.

There is only a Purchase History documenting when content was originally bought. That is available in the user's account details for the iTunes Store in the Music app.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2.3; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3.2; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4.1; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.;  HomePods, audioOS 14.4.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

App Download History

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.