Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I got an email that I have Apple TV free for one year, but, I think, I sign in late. did I miss the promotion?

Hi, I got an email that I have Apple TV free for one year, but, I think, I sign in late. did I miss the promotion?

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 8:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 8:52 AM

The offer is for buying a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV box, or Mac. The email is just a reminder to redeem; not essential to the offer. The offer must be claimed in the Apple TV app on your new Apple device within 3 months after first setting up your new device.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2021 8:52 AM in response to tnhr4399

The offer is for buying a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV box, or Mac. The email is just a reminder to redeem; not essential to the offer. The offer must be claimed in the Apple TV app on your new Apple device within 3 months after first setting up your new device.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.