Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Idk why but apple has been trying to steal my money and I turned off all my subcriptions so I’m not subscribe no more but I’m always getting emails saying apple is trying to take money I don’t understand

Apple has been trying to take large amounts of money from me. I don’t know why when I checked my subcriptions I only had 1 and it was for something small but these other payments should not be there, I checked my sisters subscriptions there’s nothing. So I don’t understand why everyday apple is trying to charge my card $20+ dollars sometimes $50

iPhone 5, iOS 10

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 9:00 AM

Where are you seeing these charges? Are they on your bank statement? That’s the first place to check. If they are not there then Apple is not charging you, but you may be receiving scam messages that look like receipts from Apple.

You can see what Apple is actually charging you for by going to See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support. Everything that Apple is charging you for will be listed. If it isn’t there Apple is not charging you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2021 9:00 AM in response to scottie112

Where are you seeing these charges? Are they on your bank statement? That’s the first place to check. If they are not there then Apple is not charging you, but you may be receiving scam messages that look like receipts from Apple.

You can see what Apple is actually charging you for by going to See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support. Everything that Apple is charging you for will be listed. If it isn’t there Apple is not charging you.

Idk why but apple has been trying to steal my money and I turned off all my subcriptions so I’m not subscribe no more but I’m always getting emails saying apple is trying to take money I don’t understand

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.