Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Account Issue in App Store

I want to update all of my apps in the Appstore. But when I try to, it requests for me to sign in. When I put in my password, it says, "Your Apple ID or password is incorrect." I'm using the correct password for my Apple ID, I'm typing it in slowly, and I tried 2 times already. How do I fix this issue?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 5:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 7:10 PM

You are welcome. If the apps do not show in your purchases history, they were downloaded using a different ID.  One option is to delete the apps/purchases made by the other ID and download them using the new ID if desired. After deleting the apps, it may be necessary to restart the device/computer before you can download the apps again. 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2021 7:10 PM in response to cvstaway

You are welcome. If the apps do not show in your purchases history, they were downloaded using a different ID.  One option is to delete the apps/purchases made by the other ID and download them using the new ID if desired. After deleting the apps, it may be necessary to restart the device/computer before you can download the apps again. 

Mar 16, 2021 6:23 PM in response to cvstaway

Do the apps that need updating show in your Purchases History?

Purchase History Review.  

See the Apple Support article(s) below.

App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - If you can't connect

Some things you can try. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch         

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.      

If necessary

Hard reset.        

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.      

Account Issue in App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.