Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i forget my icloud

Hi! my grandpa just gave me his phone so my brother can use it but he cant remember his icloud user and password, is there any other way i can use that phone?

iPhone X

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 8:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 9:11 PM

Your grandpa gave his android phone or an iPhone , if it was an iPhone was the steps followed in the article What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

The brother might have got Apple ID credentials from grandpa and simply using it , to use the common iPhone either gain the same credentials from your brother , or that Apple ID can be signed out from an iPhone Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Then you can sign with your own account credentials ( Apple ID and password ) Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2021 9:11 PM in response to gracielamaldonado

Your grandpa gave his android phone or an iPhone , if it was an iPhone was the steps followed in the article What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

The brother might have got Apple ID credentials from grandpa and simply using it , to use the common iPhone either gain the same credentials from your brother , or that Apple ID can be signed out from an iPhone Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Then you can sign with your own account credentials ( Apple ID and password ) Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

i forget my icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.