Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My payment refunded apple but i dont received my payment its almost 7 days

iPad Mini 5, iPadOS 14

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 1:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 1:45 AM

zia114 Said:

"My payment refunded apple but i dont received my payment its almost 7 days"

-------

What it Out:

No worries. Refunds can take up to 30 days. This is because it has to go so through so many providers that the card is situated with. So, the best you can do is (A.) wait it wont or (B.) contact Apple Support, and they'll update you on all of this.

Apple Contact Us Info:

Ask Apple, as they would know where this all stands. If need be, perform a screensharing session. This will allow the Apple Rep to see this firsthand, from your perspective. Explain to them what is going on.

Why the Wait?:

It may take a while to get through to Apple Support. And that makes sense because many are at home at the moment working out of the house or taking classes at home (due to the Coronavirus Pandemic), thus giving them more time to contact Apple Support. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2021 1:45 AM in response to zia114

zia114 Said:

"My payment refunded apple but i dont received my payment its almost 7 days"

-------

What it Out:

No worries. Refunds can take up to 30 days. This is because it has to go so through so many providers that the card is situated with. So, the best you can do is (A.) wait it wont or (B.) contact Apple Support, and they'll update you on all of this.

Apple Contact Us Info:

Ask Apple, as they would know where this all stands. If need be, perform a screensharing session. This will allow the Apple Rep to see this firsthand, from your perspective. Explain to them what is going on.

Why the Wait?:

It may take a while to get through to Apple Support. And that makes sense because many are at home at the moment working out of the house or taking classes at home (due to the Coronavirus Pandemic), thus giving them more time to contact Apple Support. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.