Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How on earth after spending so much money and i am unable to disable unwanted notifications and can’t get rid of it

Same as above

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 2:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 3:04 AM

If you are referring to SMS then please contact your Carrier.

You may also see the options here --> Block, filter, and report messages on iPhone - Apple Support

There are many third-party apps in the App Store that claim to do exactly what you are looking for.

2 replies

Mar 18, 2021 5:57 AM in response to sajjad214

agreed... this is a scam in itself and these ‘time saving devices’ are actually causing stress rather than easing the lives of people.

so... I get links to websites and in other forums on here about this suggested going to the third party, which I thought were the email addresses linked to the calendar. I have three a Hotmail a Gmail and iCloud. The invitations were all on Outlook calendar, according to my iPhone calendar. (You can see this by hiding all calendars then adding each calendar individually to see which one is the problem.)

So I go to Outlook and there are no entries at all in that particular calendar.

dont decline or answer any of the invitations because it only confirms you exist to the phishing/spammer bot.

there is no option to delete even though the so-called help on here says just whack it junk... if there was that option we wouldn’t be here???

How on earth after spending so much money and i am unable to disable unwanted notifications and can’t get rid of it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.