Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a new Apple 4K box How do I activate my 1 year free subscription to Apple TV

There is nowhere that it says activate free 1 year?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 6:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 8:14 AM

Update your Apple TV to the current tvOS version. How to update your Apple TV - Apple Support

Find the “Enjoy 1 Year Free” offer in the TV app on your new Apple device.

Redeem the offer within the first three months.

The offer is intended for new subscribers.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2021 8:14 AM in response to jazza555

Update your Apple TV to the current tvOS version. How to update your Apple TV - Apple Support

Find the “Enjoy 1 Year Free” offer in the TV app on your new Apple device.

Redeem the offer within the first three months.

The offer is intended for new subscribers.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

I have a new Apple 4K box How do I activate my 1 year free subscription to Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.