Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE CARD

Hello, I'm leaving to Cyprus. If I change my region settings to USA, i can apply the apple card. if i do this the card they workable

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 10:27 AM

You can use Apple Card anywhere in the world so you can still use it after moving to Cyprus. However, to apply and maintain an Apple Card, you would need to be a U.S. citizen or a lawful resident with a valid, physical U.S. address that's not a P.O. Box. You can also use a military address.

Simply switching your phone region to the United States would not make you eligible for the Apple Card.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2021 10:27 AM in response to marios69

You can use Apple Card anywhere in the world so you can still use it after moving to Cyprus. However, to apply and maintain an Apple Card, you would need to be a U.S. citizen or a lawful resident with a valid, physical U.S. address that's not a P.O. Box. You can also use a military address.

Simply switching your phone region to the United States would not make you eligible for the Apple Card.

APPLE CARD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.