Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted songs

I recently got back apple Music and my playlist names are there but the songs that are in it have been deleted, is there a way I can recover it?

Context: I first got Apple Music about a year ago, the three months free trial and I’ve got it back today, which is also a two months free trial. I don’t know if that’s the reason the songs are missing.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 10:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 10:45 AM

I'm surprised you can even see the playlist names (unless they are the defaults). Normally when a free trial ends or is cancelled, you lose access to that content immediately. Even with a paid subscription, there is no guarantee if or for long your music library will be retained once it is cancelled. For more info, see the 'About canceling subscriptions from Apple' section in:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2021 10:45 AM in response to KAce3

I'm surprised you can even see the playlist names (unless they are the defaults). Normally when a free trial ends or is cancelled, you lose access to that content immediately. Even with a paid subscription, there is no guarantee if or for long your music library will be retained once it is cancelled. For more info, see the 'About canceling subscriptions from Apple' section in:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Deleted songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.