Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Luck on my iphone

I forgot my iphone password and try to reset by my pc but I can't download itune on my pc, what is my other option to reset my iphone

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 11:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 11:58 AM

As this article says:

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

"You need a computer to follow the steps below. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider."

Any idea why you can't download and install iTunes on your PC? Perhaps the 'Removing and reinstalling iTunes and other software components' section of this article will help:

Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Wi… - Apple Community

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2021 11:58 AM in response to mansurehkh123

As this article says:

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

"You need a computer to follow the steps below. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider."

Any idea why you can't download and install iTunes on your PC? Perhaps the 'Removing and reinstalling iTunes and other software components' section of this article will help:

Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Wi… - Apple Community

Luck on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.