Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

removed apple watch

I have inadvertantly deleted apple watch as a device. How do I restore it?

Apple Watch

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 11:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 1:29 PM

View and remove your associated devices for purchases - Apple Support

"When you sign in with your Apple ID on a device and use that device to make purchases or subscribe to Apple services, the device becomes associated with your account."

You may have to unpair and pair your watch again and restore from the backup just created. This should result in no loss of data. It deletes all temp and corrupted files and re-indexes the file system.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2021 1:29 PM in response to Dexktpek

View and remove your associated devices for purchases - Apple Support

"When you sign in with your Apple ID on a device and use that device to make purchases or subscribe to Apple services, the device becomes associated with your account."

You may have to unpair and pair your watch again and restore from the backup just created. This should result in no loss of data. It deletes all temp and corrupted files and re-indexes the file system.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Mar 17, 2021 2:58 PM in response to javaliga

This all started because the touchscreen is nonresponsive in the middle of the apple watch screen so I cannot unlock the apple watch! I have tried numerous resets and still no response on the center numbers. So, needless to say, I cannot make purchases or subscribe from the apple watch device since I cannot unlock it.

Tried to unpair it and now it is not available to re-pair!

Thoughts?

removed apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.