You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signed up for Apple Card on my ipad. Can’t add Apple Card to my iPhone. Why?

I signed up for Apple card on my iPad. I can’t add my apple card to my wallet on iPhone. How do I fix this?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 12:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 5:39 PM

1. Make sure Settings ... your name has iCloud signed into the exact same Apple ID on both devices.
  2. Be connected to WiFi.
  3. On iPhone go to Settings... Wallet and Apple Pay and make sure there is no request for you to verify your identity. Also make sure Terms and Conditions have been agreed to.
  4. Retry adding again.
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 17, 2021 5:39 PM in response to 1225chug

1. Make sure Settings ... your name has iCloud signed into the exact same Apple ID on both devices.
  2. Be connected to WiFi.
  3. On iPhone go to Settings... Wallet and Apple Pay and make sure there is no request for you to verify your identity. Also make sure Terms and Conditions have been agreed to.
  4. Retry adding again.

Signed up for Apple Card on my ipad. Can’t add Apple Card to my iPhone. Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.