Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new ( only few months old ) I phone 12 pro max seems to have a problem with the phone internal charging port and is not charging or seems not getting connected with charger

My I phone 12 pro max is not charging as the internal phone charging port seems to have a problem . What should I do

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 8:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 8:35 AM

Hey there SPS28,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like your iPhone 12 Pro Max won't charge when you plug it in. We'll be glad to assist you with your concerns.

Are you using Apple brand charging cables? If not, make sure to follow this to verify they are authentic: Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories

Do you see anything in the charging port that may be blocking the connection?

Looks like you may have seen this article, but we want to make sure nothing is missed: If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge

Be sure to follow each step in section "If your device charges slowly or won’t charge".

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2021 8:35 AM in response to SPS28

Hey there SPS28,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like your iPhone 12 Pro Max won't charge when you plug it in. We'll be glad to assist you with your concerns.

Are you using Apple brand charging cables? If not, make sure to follow this to verify they are authentic: Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories

Do you see anything in the charging port that may be blocking the connection?

Looks like you may have seen this article, but we want to make sure nothing is missed: If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge

Be sure to follow each step in section "If your device charges slowly or won’t charge".

Take care.

My new ( only few months old ) I phone 12 pro max seems to have a problem with the phone internal charging port and is not charging or seems not getting connected with charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.