Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MACBOOK PRO LEFT SPEAKER MAKING SOUNDS

My Macbook’s left speaker is making buzzing sounds that very much is annoying. I believe it has started after updating my Mac. APPLE fix this asap! We are paying too much and for what? The laptop is not even 5 months old. FIX IT!!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 18, 2021 2:55 AM

1 reply

Mar 19, 2021 2:05 PM in response to angrymomxmarebeli

Hey there angrymomxmarebeli,

We'd like to help get that buzzing sound to stop in the left speaker for your Mac.

You mentioned recently updating, and we see you're using macOS 11.2. The latest version is macOS 11.2.3. You can verify the version number installed by clicking on the Apple logo at the top left corner of the screen, then on ‘About This Mac’. Here's how to first Back up your Mac with Time Machine, and afterwards, here's How to update the software on your Mac.

While this isn't the exact issue you're having, we still recommend taking the steps in this second link: If the internal speakers on your Mac aren't working

Take care!

MACBOOK PRO LEFT SPEAKER MAKING SOUNDS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.